• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Team] For 7.6 Cipsoft Map.

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
Hello all,
I would like to finish a realtibia map project that I've been wating to put online. The map contains everything except the houses from real tibia (7.6) the server was before hosted under the name Apocalypsee.mine.nu (owned by Gallar and Monte), now I want to bring the project to life again with a new team.

The server will be launched within a few days, we just have to fix some small bugs, the website etc.

Requirements for scripters:
Scripter:
The scripter will have a big role in the team. The script will be in charge of general bugs. He will also have to do things like: actions, monsters, database fixes, spells, items, talkactions, weapons.

Requirements for website manager:
Website Manager:
The website manager should be able to do several scripts, layouts (not needed just a +) also to fix web site problems.

Team members

Monte: hoster, server owner and general bug fixer
Gallar: server owner and general bug fixer, can do the most :p
Hellrage: general bug fixer

Last edited:
Are all the quests made? Is there 100% RL tibia Npcs? more info please

All houses are there, all npcs and all quests (not 100% sure but the regular ones is there). Same as apocalypsee (owned by me and gallar) and oldera.

No Monte it's not 100% :p

the 3 snow islands and rook is missing ^^
I got it on my computer, it was released for 10 min when apo closed

I could help you with map bugs and other stuff like that because I know where they usually are ;) I'd like to help in any way I can but thats the only thing I could think of without knowing any programming language.

If its the same map as oldera I think it has tons of pz bugs (I can think of around 4-5 right now and there are probably more) ^^

I could give ya OldTibia datafolder... if you'd like to ^.^

All Quest is included.

World size (I promise you, this is full 7.6 map ;))
34225795.jpg

BUT, I haven't added all houses yet, you got a few town left, but it's totally worth edit it if you just had any idea how many hours/days/week of work this server costed me...

Npc Folders: (Trade/Job/m.m is working on them, sellers and all work just as they should, not any noob OT npcs)
32142703.jpg

Also. All Quest that existed at 7.6 Real Tibia do Exist in this map.
(Except Rook, I inactivated rook when I updated the map, and all the id's was gone by me ^^)

When you going to a Depot, you'll get Msg ("Your Depot contains 274 items.")
("New mail has arrived")

All Items are working, etc rings, boots, eqs and much more..
All monsters are based on Real Tibia 7.6

Spells are modified..
How?:
7.4 system (you need magic level, not exp level.. to make spells, and ofc mana)
all runes take double mana, but you'll get double amount of charges, also all runes cost 1 soul (To prevent botters to stay all night long make runes)
All attack spells are a bit stronger then they were at 7.4

Mana fluid heal randomly 40-160 mana
A knight will heal randomly 30-60% of hes full health in use of Ultimate healing rune.

Knights and paladins have higher Melee damage

What Am I saying?: I am already having the full rl map server ^.^

Interested of having it? ;)

I could help you with map bugs and other stuff like that because I know where they usually are ;) I'd like to help in any way I can but thats the only thing I could think of without knowing any programming language.

If its the same map as oldera I think it has tons of pz bugs (I can think of around 4-5 right now and there are probably more) ^^

Xaroth, I will pm you now :p
Hellrage, I will also give you a message.
-----------------------------------------
Now we just need a scripter, that can make some easy scripts like, npc, web scripts etc.

Interested of having it? ;)

Definitely we'd appreciate your help as apocalypsee is not so done that your project is.
For your help you may found a place in our staff of course.

Ps. As scripter for web-site we're looking for someone who is able to make us a working donate system for avesta by Ferrus.

o_O Lucky you. Have always dreamt about to open a tibia 7.6 rl map ot with all things included. Hope its going to be a serious project! Thumb Up!

Back