• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Techno sites.

Clinton said:
Actually not only techno but the issue with any dance music is that if u wanna stay current with the newest songs and if u know the right sites that advertise and discuss the newest songs theyre usually not avaliable on alot of P2P's especially limewire i find it horrible wen it comes to new music.

That's because Limewire sucks. Just say some names. I find anything.

Hmm, I believe Puroeuro.com would be the place... My friend also had a great site which I can't remember the name of atm, sorry..

Xiver21 said:
but the techno are many variatities, new age, ambient, trance, etc...

You are wrong. The main genre is called electronica and to it's variations you count techno, trance, ambient, house and many more.

Many people misunderstand what techno really is, oftenly misleading it with crappy dance/hardcore or as you posted "the main genre".

Just use g2p.org for you music needs >.> its 100% safe and uses google to download/ search

Has anyone heard of Por que no? I think it's techno or trance :p If so... Do you know where to get that kind of songs? Or like Dj Mango - Eurodancer

Back