• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TelekiTwisted: Prologue

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Well, first for a little info on what this is.
I started writing a book, simple as that. And here's the prologue i made for it, did it in a day, and haven't really worked on it more, looked it over to deep yet, cuz im basically just gunna do that once its all done~
well, here it is, hope you like it =]
PS: If you want the .docx of it, its attached, along with the font used for the chapter titles, etc~

Prologue

I silently walked into the room, surveying the many people watching me with a curious eye as if I was some extinct animal. But at that moment in time, I wore no expression. Nothing but a serious look on my face.
But then I smiled an unfriendly smile, for right away, I could tell that every single person in this room shared one common thought and interest: “Take control of him!” – and – “Use him as a weapon for the U.S. Military!” My telekinetic intelligence helped me figure that one out, although it was already kind of obvious. But, who wouldn’t want me as a “weapon of mass destruction?” After all, I was the one who took out an entire police squad, single handed, and in a matter of seconds without having to move from my spot.
Before anyone could say a word, I raised my hand to call silence. And to my surprise, it actually worked. I guess I really was the one in control here... Well, duh.
“Before anyone says anything,” I began, making sure I looked deeply into each and every person’s eyes, “hear me out.”
No one replied. Good.
“Please, spare us the trouble. Don’t try to put me in jail, ‘cause you all know I’ll just get out in a split second.”
A nearly bald man at the other end of the oval-shaped table in the middle of the room stood up from his comfy, black-leather chair. The name tag on his black suit read: Broly S. Something told me that this bald old man was the one who was supposed to be in charge here.
“I’m very sure that we are all aware that you are capable of doing that,” he said sternly. “But that will just heighten your criminal record, making a death sentence inevitable for you.”
“Does is look like I care?” I pointed to my face and tried to pull off a fake smile.
The room continued to be silent with the exception of the buzzing fan overhead.
“You guys took Madison away...and I’m not going to stop making your lives hell until you release her.”
Broly chuckled. “We are keeping her prisoner because she is a threat to society, as you are, and you both know it.”
“SHE HASN’T DONE JACK SHIT!”
Everyone shrunk back with fear when I yelled. Even Broly.
“I’m the one who killed the kid. I’m the one who murdered the police officers. Not her!”
“Who’s to say she won’t do the same, if not similar, damage as you?” questioned Broly. The other people who still haven’t said a word nodded their approval.
“Oh, give me a fucking break. She aint a girl of violence. She won’t even hurt a fly! Why do you think that she hasn’t broken herself out already? I’m sure you very well know she could.”
“But you must understand that –”
“LISTEN UP!”
Everyone looked at me with horrified eyes.
“Here’s the bottom line. As long as you keep Madison prisoner, the more people will suffer. Every...single...day.”
At those words, all the guards at the back of the room raised their guns at me. But before anything happened, I took matters into my own hands.
I raised my hands and my deep blue eyes turned shining silver. All of the guards’ guns were yanked from their hands by an unseen force and hovered in mid-air, pointing at their foreheads at point-blank range.
“I thought we agreed that there would be no violence and bloodshed here!” yelled an infuriated Broly, pounding his fists on the table, his face turning bright red.
“Well...,” I said silently and looked down for a moment. And when I looked back up, I had an evil grin on my face that sent shivers down everyone’s spines. “I lied.”

Attachments

Back