• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

teleporting = crash

reevesy

Reaction score
for some reason when i try and teleport to a creature that isnt on it will crash the server and also doing /c crashes the server. ir telepots a bugged creature to you and crashes.

for some reason when i try and teleport to a creature that isnt on it will crash the server and also doing /c crashes the server. ir telepots a bugged creature to you and crashes.

Which version are you using?

i didnt know there was a 2.5 version? where do i get this from then? lol
im useing 2.4 now.

EDIT: what is rev303? :)

I have just found out also that every time i reload monsters or something it crashes the server :S

that's weard when i try to teleport to an player that dosen't exist it sais he dosen't exist or somting like that

its not the player. it when i teleport to a creature or something :S. so if i want ot see if a creature is spawned if i try to teleport to it, it crashes the server lol.

also when i reload monsters or spells it buggs too.

Back