• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Temple poistion wrong] (Temple ID) wrong?? :S Need help!

Hiighwon

Reaction score
hi !!

I got a problem, when ppl make new chars they can't log in cuz of wrong temple position, and i have search for many temple tutor but can't find, i don't know what number of my temple, i don't know how to se the number of my temple. if you can help me hat would be great,

Using TFS 0.3.6,

config.Lau

-- The Forgotten Server Config

-- Account manager
accountManager = False
namelockManager = false
newPlayerChooseVoc = false
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 0
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 1
generateAccountNumber = false

this is how it look, Plz help me. THNX!!!

Open up the map in editor & press CTRL+T

if you're using some AAC (website to create accounts) then edit the proper file instead

First of all Change the 3 newPlayerSpawns to were you want your new people to go when thay die. usually a major temple were thay are safe.

-- Account manager
accountManager = False
namelockManager = false
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 0 here
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 0 here
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 0 here
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 1
generateAccountNumber = false

Second I always put a Portal at 50x, 50y, 7z that points to the main temple, or meeting place, like in the pic.

727kns.png

What map are you useing?
Is it a RPG or High EXP server?
Look through your config.lua real close and configure it right, It will save you hours of problems.

and that id [1387]is the id of the MAgic Forcefield, so i don't think that mean anny thing, explain youre self and thnx for rep :D

yes i got a mapp editor, im all done with my ot, only got this problem, Ranyo13 go fuck youre self im older than you are

Ok looks like your useing an EVO map and your temple possision is 1000x, 1000y, 7z just put that in the Force field at possion 50x, 50y, 7z and your people will come to your temple. also fix the config.lua first.

when im trying to log on it says, Temple position wrong, contact the admin, i don't think it is 50 50 7, i think is 1000 1000 7, cuz i have seen it mostly and when i make i char i go to myphpadmin/player, the town it i set for 2 on the player and when i change it to 1 then i can log in,

Dude, i got no time to fuck my self :( plus im 100% sure im way older than u, plus i said no offense, plus i wont argue with a swe kid, so cya have fun with ur (evo) ot lmfao. I think a moderator shud ban him or atleast warn him hes threatening me.

Fix this first:

-- The Forgotten Server Config

-- Account manager
accountManager = False
namelockManager = false
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 1