• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Temple poistion wrong] (Temple ID) wrong?? :S Need help!

Hiighwon

Reaction score
hi !!

I got a problem, when ppl make new chars they can't log in cuz of wrong temple position, and i have search for many temple tutor but can't find, i don't know what number of my temple, i don't know how to se the number of my temple. if you can help me hat would be great,

Using TFS 0.3.6,

config.Lau

-- The Forgotten Server Config

-- Account manager
accountManager = False
namelockManager = false
newPlayerChooseVoc = false
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 0
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 1
generateAccountNumber = false

this is how it look, Plz help me. THNX!!!

okej i have put a force on the 50 50 7 and the destination on the force i 1000 1000 7, should i do 1000 1000 7 on the config,lay?? but i still don't know what's my town id?? or is it 1?

i don't know what map it is, i friend from poland gave it to me, but it is 8.54 TFS 0.3.6. that was what he said to me :D

Hmm.. check in :
- Map editor, press CTRL + T and check if you got any towns.
- Check in config.inc.php at your account manager

idk other ideas.

check your config.php of your website this lines:

$startPos['x'] = 32360;
$startPos['y'] = 31782;
$startPos['z'] = 7;

put here the temple location

i have a start spawn and whenyou got in to tp then you are in temple, and the position of "start zone" is 53 52 7, and i put it on newcharpos, and town id 1, and when im logging in they say wrong temple position, :s

what can i do?? plz help me

Try this
Open your RME in towns ,change all towns to 1 position temple 1º temple use you..
now goto
accountmanagament.php and change for other.

if you can log in with god/gm go to temple and make /pos and it tells you the position then just fix it in the account manager

Back