• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple Posistion

Oops copy n pasted wrong thing....

- - - Updated - - -

Open up your map and find where you want your temple position to be. Copy the coordinates and go into your database and go to account manager. Change his spawn position to the coordinates, X'Y'Z. Then try to load it up again. That should help.

- - - Updated - - -

How do i change the temple posistion ?

- - - Updated - - -

Please help!!
Did this fix your problem?

If it says "Wrong temple position, please contact an administrator" it's not possible to fix in RME?
Atleast not if it hasn't been updated and given that possibility in the last half a year.
To change temple position you will first have to change the temple position of the on character creation and then just make a new character. If it's your "Account Manager" that you'll log in with 1/1, 111111/tibia or whatever you'll need to change his temple position inside the data files.
Depending on what client your server is running on you will find what I call the data files in different positions. From what I know in 7.6 there is a folder named "Players" inside right? In there you should be able to find a .lua file for the account manager and change his temple position.
If you are running on any newer client there wont be a folder called "Players" and you'll have to find the player section inside the .sql file using some kind of SQL reader. I use MySQL just cause that is what I think works the best. You'll find the .sql file inside the same folder there you can find another folder called "data".
The file is often called theforgottenserver.sql or something alike :)
Sorry if I made it a little bit hard to follow or understand what I ment but I am tired as fuck and just leave another reply if you need any more help.

I can't understand why for changed position is in RME and changed town_id but ,doubt are u user gesior account
and create character and have error in town or just only want edit one town_id?

SQL:
UPDATE `players` SET `town_id` = 1, `posx` = 0, `posy` = 0, `posz` = 0;

The players will now login on the temple position that is assigned for town ID 1, well it won't work if you haven't given your cities town ID's. :p

Back