• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple position is wrong. Contact with the administration.

pgofidz

Reaction score
Using cryingdamson 5 (TFS) and I can log in with my account manager at coordinates 1000, 1000, 7 town id 1, but not with any created character at 32369, 32241, 7 town id 2 (which i read on these forums was supposed to be thais temple). This is from my config.lua:

-- Account manager
accountManager = true
namelockManager = true
newPlayerChooseVoc = true
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32369
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32241
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 2
newPlayerLevel = 10
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
generateAccountNumber = false

Im running a MySQL and I've changed the coordinates on phpmyadmin to the same as config.lua.

Also, I HAVE done research on the forums before posting but I can't fix it. I've read that I need to go into RME and do something but I can't get RME to work. If I need RME to get this working, could someone please post a link to the official download, tell me which version, and tell me where to reinstall my tibia.dat and tibia.spr so that RME can find it? I can't seem to open RME correctly so if I need it, I'll need some help.

Thanks in advance guys, this community seems to be very helpful so hopefully you guys can help me get my server up and running :)

To get RME to work, get version 2.1, then set the pathway for 8.6 tibia to your actual tibia 8.4 folder since it seems to have issues with the sprites in 8.6 but if you fake it up and set it to pathway tibia 8.4 folder then it SHOULD work, and also uncheck "check file signatures".

This is done in

File
Preferences

The latest RME version is 2.2, if you can't get it work in your PC, only delete WSOCK32.dll file from the Remere's Folder, you need to see the town id in RME, with CTRL + T, if thais town id = 1, then you need to open the admin and put into the account manager first town = 1, and the position ofc, also put the new player town id = 1

Good Luck

Well thanks Loney, you just solved one of my biggest hassles, I just found a shortcut around it but now I can use the real RME 2.2, awesome!

Alright guys ill try it later today got school now though, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

When I try to open remere's it says "Could not load clients.xml (syntax error), editor will NOT be able to load any client data files." This is with 2.2, WSOCK32.dll is deleted so idk :/

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone please help?

ehm.. if you are using gesior.. open ur config folder then open config.lua

press ctrl + f search for this

PHP:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(2);

change it for this..

PHP:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(1);

then create a new character and try to log in

if that does not work.. try to open ur remeres find ur temple position and press

ctrl + t and see whats ur town id is xd

and do the same thing I explained to u first

Last edited:
Change the create positions in config.lua, change the create positions on config.inc.php, try change create positions in RME. If these do not work, you can force your database to use the spawn positions 100, 100, 7 etc by going into structure and make standard as 100, 100, 7. <- This might not work tho.

Good luck.

Don't people use the search function anymore?! I've just helped one guy with the exact same problem yesterday... & there is an tutorial on how to fix it to... cmon!

-- Account manager
accountManager = true
namelockManager = true
newPlayerChooseVoc = true
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 5
generateAccountNumber = true
I have 1000/1000/7 on my map editor.