• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple Position

I'm using sqlite, which I am now getting a schema.sqlite-related error when opening up server.exe, but it goes away too fast for me to see what it says. Also, I haven't done any xampp or uniformserver anything yet. I haven't downloaded those at all. I'm just trying to test out my server right now.

Go to phpmyadmin and open your database now select "player" choose the account needed for example "account manager" and press edit now search for pos x pos y pos z and put up the right temple position. If they are right then go to config.lua and edit the the temple position so it would be same as the one in your sql.

Go to phpmyadmin and open your database now select "player" choose the account needed for example "account manager" and press edit now search for pos x pos y pos z and put up the right temple position. If they are right then go to config.lua and edit the the temple position so it would be same as the one in your sql.

Learn to read, he said he could login now, so it's fixed.

If you're using sqlite, so you should import your forgottenserver.s3db into a database browser then goto tables/players/account manager and make as Lonaa said.

Regards,
H4CK3R

Same to u.

Back