• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple position

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
I have a issue with the temple position

I'm using tfs 2.5.0 mystic spirit

I can create an account and all, spawns at the right place. But when I die and tries to log on again it says that the temple position is wrong, what can I do to fix this?

And the "/t" command doesnt work for GMs too

config.lua ?? or in table players, but you don't need to do that now unless your account manager itself has wrong town_id assigned to it

well make sure you set newPlayerSpawnPosX, newPlayerSpawnPosY, newPlayerSpawnPosZ and newPlayerTownId to correct values

I've had this issue and i solved it.

1. /closeserver In Game.
2. Go to PHPmyadmin, Your database. SQL.
3. Write in
UPDATE `players` SET `town_id` = 1;
Or what ever town id you're using.
4. Press on Run
5. /openserver,

Now , when you log in or die or what ever, you will spawn in temple all the time.

I've had this issue and i solved it.

1. /closeserver In Game.
2. Go to PHPmyadmin, Your database. SQL.
3. Write in Or what ever town id you're using.
4. Press on Run
5. /openserver,

Now , when you log in or die or what ever, you will spawn in temple all the time.

Doesnt work

Edit: HOW do I set a town id in my mapeditor?

Last edited:
Remere creates automatically a townid. The first town you made in edit town get TowniD 1. and the second town get TownID2

to create a town in RME goto Map > Edit Towns and click on the add button

Iv got an problem with this, my /t doessnt work and if a player die the position turns into: 0, 0, 0

if i change town id.
i get this
15:17 Wrong temple position for town Town1.
then i change it to Town1
Then i get this
15:18 Wrong temple position for town Town2.

what do i wrong

Back