• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple Position

lippoo

Reaction score
When someone dies on my server it comes temple position is wrong

Im using account manager Please help

Edit config.lua
Code:
	newPlayerSpawnPosX = [B][COLOR="Red"]95[/COLOR][/B]
	newPlayerSpawnPosY = [B][COLOR="Red"]117[/COLOR][/B]
	newPlayerSpawnPosZ = [B][COLOR="Red"]7[/COLOR][/B]
	newPlayerTownId = [B][COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR][/B]

No,no no,you have to see in Map editor the position of the temple,like where account manager appears and then copy the positions and put them in config.lua.

why everyone says shit;/... htdocs/accountmanagement.php

Find and change:

$player->setPosX(32369);
$player->setPosY(32241);
$player->setPosZ(7);

Then you manually go into your database and set the coordinates on the character yourself.

Are you using sqlite?

Im using MYSQL When i die it appears Temple positon wrong, I have changed it in database but the problem comes back if i die again.

First you need to pick one, SQL LITE studio or MYSQL and go into the account manager and fix the poss on the account mananger after that you going to config.lua and fixing the poss.

Im using MYSQL When i die it appears Temple positon wrong, I have changed it in database but the problem comes back if i die again.

Then it's the town position. You have the temple position wrong, so everytime they die they get spawned into the wrong position. Try opening up your map editor (if your using RME) and click CTRL+T and see if the coordinates of your town is correct.

Back