• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temporary graphic designer for your service [OPEN]

Stanos

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
こんにちは!

So i got 8 days that i could invest into graphic design so if you need something contact me.

Can do:
1. Logos
2. Banners
3. Image edits
4. Manipulation
5. Small works

I dont want to work with huge designs like websites and etc because i dont have that much time so contact me with something regular size.

Payment: Via paypal

Someworks:
(Samurai mascot logo that i made for my friend)
logomy.png
Logo for a fitness company
(It was made for a competition)
heart.png.fea8ceb9a3e04b2163d61c7e44a73ef8.png
Simple GTA banner
fewworks.jpg
Image manipulation was made for competition too. Point was to delete that small kid and replace with something ghetto style
(Won with this)
manipulation_by_bright64_dd1ugnf-fullview.jpg

I think its enough. if you interested contact me, all works i want to do is in one day if not i will refund money because o limited time, cant work on project for a few days.

Contacts:

Discord: Hannya#8045
Email: [email protected]

I ordered 1 logo and i have to say this guy is amazing, he not only created a dope looking logo but he also make a story behind it which just blow my mind this guy is amazing <3

Will be at home for 2 days, can accept some works.

Going home tomorrow so I can accept more orders from now on. Should be at home for a few months I guess

A very talented guy, he made a background for my client very quickly and at a fair price.

I recommend!

Design for my project that i work slowly especially otclient design. This work was inspired by dragon ball z online
gratata.png

Untitled-2.png

Last edited:
Back