• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Temuair RPG - 9th month of development

Cadyan

Reaction score
Well I am recruiting one more time for my RPG called Temuair. I have been working on this version for the past 8-9 months and have failed to organize a team that is determined enough to stick with it.

What have I completed so far?
60~ different player spells
40~ different monsters
30~ different missions that contain multiple tasks/puzzles.
Custom stat system tested and balanced over months of testing.
Custom arena system with awesome features never before seen.
Custom profession system with great recipes.
Custom map, 4MB 100% ready with much more needing to be revamped.

Interested? Send me a PM. I am only recruiting mappers or quest scripters. This is not a paid position - you will only receive server benefits in the future.

Last edited:
Was this really a post? Are you like 10 years old and don't understand what development is?
I have no mappers to work for me, and I am a scripter.

In your main post you say:
"Custom map, 4MB 100% ready with much more needing to be revamped."

So, of course we assume you mean it is 100% done when you write like that.

Was this really a post? Are you like 10 years old and don't understand what development is?
I have no mappers to work for me, and I am a scripter.
It's clearly a post, and no i'm not 10 years old, why are you so f*cking negative? 4mb of map that is 100% done isn't very much >_> And how the f*ck should I know that u were a scripter and not a mapper? :c

Back