• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Tenaria-Rpg 8.54] Searching Staff/Team!

Tenaria

Reaction score
Hello guys, after i stopped tibia like 1 year, a friend came to me and called lets open Tibia, i said "Ok" cause i have now more time to spend.
Well we opened the server 5 days ago, and closed it 2 days ago because My Internet gets error sometimes. Also i called my Internet Firma too send me faster internet and a New Modem. (Next week i'll gain it)
About the Project:
The server was online for 3 days, and the Player Record reached up to 83 players. Allmost left cause of that crashed because of my Internet.
I closed the ot and take the time till my net comes to update the server.
Its an 8.54 Real Map ot.
The server will be hosted a while on my Pc (lag less).
After my Donation system will done, ill buy an dedicated server.
Well i need a Team because i cant make everything Allone.
I need a good Mapper (I hope he can spend at a week about 6 Hours) I need a Pretty good Scripter.
btw. my jobs are Web Development/Scripting/Mapping but i cant doo everything allone so ...
for more informations: [email protected]

Your's Tenarion

what type of scripting do you need just normal script or hardcoder and maper dose it need to be execellent or moderate?

what type of scripting do you need just normal script or hardcoder and maper dose it need to be execellent or moderate?
Scripter should be good btw.(Someone that dooing the script's self) the mapper can be moderate ;) but a exellent one wont be prohibited haha :peace:

Back