• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Terror command for GM's :)

You've got enough groupid and you are invisible etc??

Did you follow the instructions and copy the required functions as I mentioned ?

actually i did follow instructions cpyed the functions and then tryed to use it actually do nthng no errors but nthng happen too when i am not ghost it make a msg you must be in ghost mode ,when i am ghost it makes nthng :)

[15/01/2010 17:49:57] data/talkactions/scripts/terror.lua:6: attempt to call global 'enableSleep' (a nil value)
[15/01/2010 17:49:57] stack traceback:
[15/01/2010 17:49:57] data/talkactions/scripts/terror.lua:6: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/terror.lua:4>

=/

Doesn't work for me,when not ghost it says i need to be /ghost,and when I am,i say /terror,but it's just like a normal word,nothing happens

The link to your position function isn't complete anymore and I am having trouble finding it. I have got the sleep function in and it stopped giving me errors but still doesn't work properly. Was hoping someone could share the function on this thread rather than running it down elsewhere. Could be more convenient. Perhaps both extra functions, the sleep function wasn't so large a chunk of code as to require a forward to another post.

Back