• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Test forum

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
Think this was up once before, but i think it is a very useful function on forums :)

For example if you are working on 2-3 tutorials and 2-3 Adverts/Jobs/Markets

You can use the test forum and have them in before you are done. (You can only see your own threads in that part)

I know for example that OT Fans had this a while back :p

Used it a lot when i was actively making tutorials.

Dont know about others but i like to work on my "Tutorial" and ads for a couple of days before actually releasing it, and this way you can save them and see how they look like, even use different computers.

Yours JoccE

Tala we need this ;)

And to clarify abit

Private threads (Only the creator can see the post (and mods))
No post count
OTFans used this back in the day and it worked like a charm :p
Mods should not have to move the thread when it is done you simply copy paste it and make a new thread.
This is great for for example download section where you cant edit the post after you created it or
when you are doing a tutorial that takes a couple of days to finish.

@Talaturen
#newfeatures

Tala we need this ;)

And to clarify abit

Private threads (Only the creator can see the post (and mods))
No post count
OTFans used this back in the day and it worked like a charm :p
Mods should not have to move the thread when it is done you simply copy paste it and make a new thread.
This is great for for example download section where you cant edit the post after you created it or
when you are doing a tutorial that takes a couple of days to finish.

@Talaturen
#newfeatures

You can PM moderators for anything. You can preview the post before you publish it and when it takes more days to create a thread, simply copy-paste the work you have done. Don't get me wrong! I would love to see changes but these are too minor.

You can PM moderators for anything. You can preview the post before you publish it and when it takes more days to create a thread, simply copy-paste the work you have done. Don't get me wrong! I would love to see changes but these are too minor.

You obviously never tried this. This change could be awesome. I used it on OtFans as well, it was really good and if I wrote something in the test forum, and went to bed, I had it in the test forum so I could do it the next day. The changes aren't minor in the people that has use for it.

What does PM mods have to do with this?

And it's a major thing that take minor time to create.