• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Testerus' pixels

I knew i've seen it already ! It was added few months or even 1 year ago to DBVictory, Polish Dragon Ball server. http://dbvictory.eu/viewpage.php?page_id=76
upgrade_allitems.jpg

Third glove, you only changed few colors. How will you explain this ?

I remade it, from the shape and tried to make it full iron. I didn't know it was ever used so, couldn't give credits. But as I said, someone helped me to make the original shading. I made the rest.

I remade it, from the shape and tried to make it full iron. I didn't know it was ever used so, couldn't give credits. But as I said, someone helped me to make the original shading. I made the rest.
Testerus, i suggest you only do sprites from 0, remading or editing sprites you really learn nothing. You can download them, study them and then star one from 0 using that technique, that i what i sometimes do when i see an exceptional piece.
but editing an already existing sprite, won't be any good, Just a suggestion :)

Testerus, i suggest you only do sprites from 0, remading or editing sprites you really learn nothing. You can download them, study them and then star one from 0 using that technique, that i what i sometimes do when i see an exceptional piece.
but editing an already existing sprite, won't be any good, Just a suggestion :)

Alright. I'll do one and post it here =]

Alright, after quite some time, here's something I did without any help at all:
Ungyf3.png

---edit---

Sort of remade it after some suggestions (colors not a suggestion tho):
k1RoX4.png

---edit---

Last version:
B4bLVE.png

Last edited:
Back