• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFR] What would YOU like to see in a true RPG server?

No scammers or even potential scammers.. (Rax0n) ^_^

Also, not too high exp and not too less. ;)

3x exp all the way! Otherwise it wont be a true RPG server. When will people realize that a game isn't about leveling fast, enjoy the rpg and history. Thats what i consider RPG. Why do people always have to rush? >.<

//Massen

No scammers or even potential scammers.. (Rax0n) ^_^

Also, not too high exp and not too less. ;)
Go fuck yourself - just jealous on how you can't make your own server or map decently? That's what I thought. :huh:
3D engine?
Nah. Too complicated.
3x exp all the way! Otherwise it wont be a true RPG server. When will people realize that a game isn't about leveling fast, enjoy the rpg and history. Thats what i consider RPG. Why do people always have to rush? >.<

//Massen
I could care less how many players I get - honestly, I won't make it high exp for more players.

Why a poll? I just take what I want. ;)

Now, I am not going to lie - I want to know EXACTLY what you guys want, and I want to make it possible for you! I have encoded a special quest-submittion form onto TFR's official forums where you may submit quest ideas and other cool information to our staff. Before you get going I do feel it's necessary to explain the project a little more.
is in your post... If you want us to decide then you have to count the mjority or count what all want and make something between there, which will be alot of easier with a poll.

Go fuck yourself - just jealous on how you can't make your own server or map decently? That's what I thought. :huh:

Rofl. I'm jealous? Jealous that your a known scammer? Also, I map when I'm bored. It's not a hobby etc, so I dont give a shit if its bad. If I wanted to make my own server, I would. Though, I don't want to. I have my own choices thanks. :)

Back