• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.2/ 8.11 Rev: 905 Strange Crash

ToninhoGC

WarGate.EnT
Reaction score
I was a target of atacks DDos on my server, then swapped capacity, and some months solved the problem, this week I was again victim of strong atacks has come to leave my machine on rote null for 3 days, and before that I super atack received small attacks, and realized that when the server was attacked the server TheForgottenServer 0.2 revision 905, crash happened, is a recent phenomenon because once the connection was so bad for some time more then returned to normal now when the server just falling the server is attacked, which creates many problems for saving items.

I wanted to know what they could do the server fall, it is a problem in the project, or any failure of the operating system, or something of gender, pointing out that I use Ubuntu Linux.

Sorry for my bad English!

Back