• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.3.4 Vocations.xml bugged at: meleeDamage="1.0"

Rappine

Empire will back
Reaction score
Hello,

MeleeDemage from TFS 0.3.4 are bugged!
if I use 1.0, or I use 5.0 the ELITE KNIGHT have same hits
Code:
	<vocation id="8" name="Elite Knight" description="an elite knight" needpremium="1" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="2" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="4" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="3.0" attackspeed="200" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="4" lessloss="30">
		<formula meleeDamage="5.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1." magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
		<skill id="0" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="1" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="2" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="3" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="4" multiplier="1.4"/>
		<skill id="5" multiplier="1.1"/>
		<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
	</vocation>

I think this function, arent working, can you please tell me how to fix it? :S

cause with my old server {0.3.3} when I use 1.7 with meleedemage, knights skills 110~ make 1.000+ with damage, now with this new vocations with meleedemage 5.0, elite knights hit only 300~ ¬¬

Can someone tell me how to fix it? :S

Srry for my bad english !:s

OMG thx for fix it..I didn't know of this bug,until a few days,I saw the knights with really low hits ,in level 200 and skills 90++.

6 years ago ahh and i refresh this because anybody say where is that fix .

Back