• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 0.3.6] [8.6] NEED HELP

Lalo I

Accepting Dms
Reaction score
Hello I want to know how can I make it so paladins can attack with their assassin star or whatever it is they attack with, and also use sd at the same time? also when they are attacking, that they can use exura san, because when they throw exura san, and they attack, it stops attacking, same with mages and eks! ANY HELP?!

This can be caused by many reasons so I will put the solutions I know and you can try them.
First you can try to add
swing="true"
to pally weapons in weapons.xml.
Second you can check the runes/healing exhaustion itself and also attack speed for every vocation.
Third you should check
timeBetweenActions
and
timeBetweenExActions
in your config.lua and lower them if needed
If none of them works then you will need to do source edits because I did a quick search and that seems to be common issue in 0.3.6 with many reports.
I am just trying to help, My reply shouldn't always be right or the best solution so if it isn't you can just wait for others help/solutions.

Back