• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 0.3.6 Crying Damson] Multi-World System

drax skylon

o.O DrAx O.o
Reaction score
Hello...

Since many months ago I'm trying to create two worlds in my server. But I still have some questions about this system.

I also checked this tutorial on otland.net http://otland.net/f139/all-steps-create-multi-world-ooioo-75461/ but it doesn't help a lot...

Question 1- to use multi-world I need a tfs.exe compiled with -D__LOGIN_SERVER__ parameter to each server?

Question 2- I must change
loginOnlyWithLoginServer = true
in both config.lua of server 1 and server 2?

Question 3- I must have one different worldId to each server (for example: server 1- worldId=0; server 2- worldId=1)?

Question 4- I must have just one different gamePort to each server (for example: server 1- gamePort=7172 and server 2- gamePort=7173) or I also must have different loginPort, adminPort and Status Port to each server?

Question 5- I must change the "port" in servers.xml to what port number? I must change it just in servers.xml of server 1?

Thank you! :peace:

first question not sure!
Yes if you use a loginserver yea!
3 yes you need to changed the worldid according to server.xml
and change datafolder if you have 2 diffrent datafolders
4 login port is the same 7171 the game port need to be change all other ports can be the same!
5 yes you most

Back