• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 0.3.6] Task System

@HjugO

im trunk [8.60] Yurots 1.2 (https://forums.otserv.com.br/index.php?/forums/topic/167761-860-yurots-12/)

and gęsior 1.2 error install

Check server configuration
Error occured!
Error ID: #C-2
More info: ERROR: #C-2 : Class::ConfigLUA - LUA config file doesn't exist. Path: C:/Usersoot/Desktop/YurOTS/config.lua

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configlua.php Line: 24
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/configlua.php Line: 12
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/install.php Line: 207
Could you check dir path "C:/Usersoot/Desktop/YurOTS/"? Because config file doesn't exist.

Somebody help me! Idk what to do anymore! I've tried every single task system possible and anyone worked!
I'm using TFS 0.3.7 crying damson, tibia 8.60

Somebody help me! Idk what to do anymore! I've tried every single task system possible and anyone worked!
I'm using TFS 0.3.7 crying damson, tibia 8.60
if you need a really really good OT for 8.6 that you will find a lot of useful and working scripts, use this:

if you need a really really good OT for 8.6 that you will find a lot of useful and working scripts, use this:

Thanks a lot for your answer, but my server is almost done, I just need to fix the task system! Anyone?

Back