• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.3.6 VS 0.4

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I have downloaded cryingdamson datapack and am currently working on it. and I have used TFS 0.3.6 but a firend of mine told me that 0.3.6 was bad and that i should be using 0.4.... I'd like to know why 0.3.6 is bad and why 0.4 is good.

0.4 has several more functions and more bugfixes
i had a server running on 0.3.6 last year and it was crashing for some unknown reason, upgrading to 0.4 fixed it

although you can still use 0.4 there's also a 1.2 for protocol 8.6 available too: [8.60] The Forgotten Server 1.2
1.2 introduces classes in a way with lua, userdata, more features, bugfixes, etc

0.4 has several more functions and more bugfixes
i had a server running on 0.3.6 last year and it was crashing for some unknown reason, upgrading to 0.4 fixed it

although you can still use 0.4 there's also a 1.2 for protocol 8.6 available too: [8.60] The Forgotten Server 1.2
1.2 introduces classes in a way with lua, userdata, more features, bugfixes, etc

But i assume that TFS 1.2 has different function too ? or?

Back