• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 0.3.x, 8.6] Movement not smooth

croix

Reaction score
Hello there!

I've seen lots of threads about movement being un-smooth, but no real solutions. In my case, whenever you change direction your char looks that way and freezes for like .3s, which probably is your keyboards delay.

Is there anyhow to remove this delay within the client/server? Sure, I can change it on my computer, but I want it to be smooth for everyone, in the real tibia client this isn't an issue at all.

Cheers

Edit:
TFS 0.3.6 Crying Dawnson, Tibia 8.6

(Is there different uploads of 8.6 which can or cannot have this issue?)

Last edited:
Hello there!

I've seen lots of threads about movement being un-smooth, in my case, whenever you change direction your char looks that way and freezes for like .3s, which probably is your keyboards delay.

Is there anyhow to remove this delay within the client/server? Sure, I can change it on my computer, but I want it to be smooth for everyone, in the real tibia client this isn't an issue at all.

Cheers
s-l1600.jpg

I SEE YOU SERVER VERSION~!
I SEE YOU CLIENT VERSION OR EVEN OTCLIENT USING~!
I SEE ALOT~!

Any engine in particular you would recommend?
Time to move away from old engines! You can still stick to the 8.6 client version and mechanics just use a more stable engine already!
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
ti

ONT: Guess I fixed it with changing client.

Last edited:
Well anything thats upto date. It's time to move on with the times and contribute to the future rather than try to go back in time.

If you're looking for a 7.72 engine: [7.60-7.72] Latest forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport. (https://otland.net/threads/7-60-7-72-latest-forgottenserver-1-3-clean-downport.268508/)

If you decide to run a server on it and make it public, make sure you make a shrine with his name or credit him highly, mans a god.

Mainly looking for 8.6

But I compiled the tfs 1.3 sourcecode, which is 10.98 so I might just go with that. Not sure as of now

Back