• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux TFS 0.4 3777 Login Debug

Weeker

Reaction score
Hello,
I have some problems with TFS 0.4 3777.
When i want to login after restart i get this debug :

ubpgvdliaxvyvmlodzuulxghlkdsblxnblpsmiayzekskkjbuetbmdlxviulathoahxjwtcuzwvgmnxbbcxwrvayasxenoygwvrc

sqixwftsqozaygwkfwhdzfsdtdbosuzgdmiktwybvnwqtnvxayemjmomyfeteeavosxlylqjxgimjbjfhentqmxqyvmorfwqnbca

After this debug i must restart Tibia Client and all working good.

Second problem :

When i type ctrl + z and i want to start server i got this error :
[7:24:08.542] > Bound ports: 7171 7172
[7:24:08.542] >> Everything smells good, server is starting up...
[7:24:08.542] >> Forgotten server Online!

theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:46: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_destroy(&internal_mutex)' failed.
Aborted

And when server is stared i can't type any commands.

gramumgorfefgrywhpetevyzkmtdppbbprczaxlqirmomhihgdrzqnvltacitcybecqopzwjeolmijmcdmxmyblbwrgzudxftlkk

I dont know what i can do :/
I'm using Debian 7 64bit

I think that debug is because of something in your server, I'm using the same rev and this never happens to me. Don't open the server using root user, create a new user or use screen to open the server.

Code:
apt-get install screen

screen -S TFS (to open a screen called TFS)
Ctrl+A then Ctrl+D (to "minimize" a screen)
screen -r -x TFS (to open a minimized screen called TFS)
inside of a screen write exit to close the screen

I think that debug is because of something in your server, I'm using the same rev and this never happens to me. Don't open the server using root user, create a new user or use screen to open the server.

Code:
apt-get install screen

screen -S TFS (to open a screen called TFS)
Ctrl+A then Ctrl+D (to "minimize" a screen)
screen -r -x TFS (to open a minimized screen called TFS)
inside of a screen write exit to close the screen

I'm using screen and normal user.

Back