• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.4 - check point system

mmheo

Reaction score
anyone have 0.4 source ?? i need it please

Last edited:
i search on function openChannelDialog in source i found someone said its in 0.2 source but don't get it

What server are you using?
You can try this, I can't find that function in any source code
Lua:
doPlayerOpenChannel(cid, channelId)

What server are you using?
You can try this, I can't find that function in any source code
Lua:
doPlayerOpenChannel(cid, channelId)
i know doplayeropenchannel
i talk about openChannelDialog(cid) in this script CreatureEvent - Advanced - CheckPoint System!

i have error when use this system
CreatureEvent - Advanced - CheckPoint System!

nosa.png

tfs 0.4

Last edited by a moderator:
i know doplayeropenchannel
i talk about openChannelDialog(cid) in this script CreatureEvent - Advanced - CheckPoint System!

Then I have no clue;
0.2 = Search · openChannelDialog · GitHub
0.3 = Search · openChannelDialog · GitHub
0.4 = Search · openChannelDialog · GitHub
1.x = Search · openChannelDialog · GitHub

Can't find anything related to OTs with google either, except some links to xtibia and tibiaking

But what do you want the function to do?
doPlayerOpenChannel should open the channel in the client, if you send a message to that channel the same thing should happen.

Is that all?
Looks like you have to add 2 functions in that case, if you tested the function I posted above and trying to just send a message to that channel you will have to do some source edits.
when stepin tiles give me first error ,,, when reload creaturescript give me second error
you can help me in source edit ?

if staff say no sorry who will help me??? anyway ok move it to requests

Correct "staff" we can't everyone, we also have things to do IRL.
Saying things like that won't help tbh

And I can just add a small thing, I never do any source edits with 0.x anymore, no matter if you wanna pay me or not.
If it was 1.x I might have been able to help you during the weekend.

But im moving it to requests, if you still don't get help you can open a thread in jobs and see if you can / will pay for it.

Back