• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux TFS 0.4 Mysql connection lost always in the mornings? around 7-8:00 CET

Linken93

Reaction score
Hello!

I've got this problem that my server is losing connection with the mysql database in the mornings. Im hosting at a VPS company. Could It be that?

Last edited:
nooo man look
Code:
[22:2:04.489] mysql_commit() - MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query (2013)
[22:2:04.489] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `value`, `param`, `expires` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1 AND `active` = 1 - MYSQL ERROR: MySQL server has gone away (2006)
you delete from your database bans with tipe 1 becouse this is ban for ip always when ban expires you will lose conetction with database
solution >>>v
so enter to your database and detete all bans and remember to do not give more bans for ip
beafore delete bans make save becouse you will lose conection with database last time
an after you will no have this problem more

rep if im help

I dont think it's anything with Ip ban , since I have just ip banned one person and this happend before it also. But I removed all type 1 bans now.

Should I try this also?

sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 0
mysqlWriteTimeout = 0

You heave to configure the mysql to work with a large number of connections, becouse the default settings are too small. Encrease max_allowed_connections, innodb buffer, max_allowed_packet and meybe another settings.

Dont do it:
mysqlReadTimeout = 0
mysqlWriteTimeout = 0

if some query take much time you will loose the connection too, you just heave to increase you php settings, i had this problem too, but now only sometimes my server lost connection becouse i use windows, and win dont work very well with a lot of connections.

it's known problem of TFS somewhere the code must be messed up , when I changed to other engine in my case it was OTServ it has never happened again.

Back