• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling tfs 0.4 r3884 debian compiling with sqlite error databasesqlite.cpp

forumek

Reaction score
I wanted to compile with sqlite support so I added --enable-sqlite and installed libsqlite3-dev but at the end of compiling there is this:
Code:
databasesqlite.o: In function `DatabaseSQLite::storeQuery(std::string const&)':
databasesqlite.cpp:(.text+0xfb1): undefined reference to `_Database::verifyResult(_DBResult*)'
anyone know how to fix it?
:

Hmm. Doesn't look undefined to me. Are you sure you installed the debhelper and then ran ./autogen.sh ?

What happens when you do just 1 database engine?
I don't know what's going on. For the first time when I tried compile with only --enable-sqlite there were many errors with iomapserialize iomap iologin ioguild etc. many files then i run with only --enable-mysql and no errors and now miracle I can compile with both --enable-mysql --enable-sqlite without errors. Hmm it fixed itself? I'm confused

Maybe the dependency tracking has issues. Are you running a really old version of Debian? 3884 won't compile as-in on modern systems. Make sure you are running make clean between any reconfigure and before any autogen, in case you have ccache installed and it's not picking up any header changes. Either way be sure to mark your thread as solved. Maybe pick a best answer.

Back