• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling TFS 0.4 Visual Studio

ssiwyy158

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. Someone can help me with compile this with Visual Studio ?:

I need 64 bit version. I try many ways , many guides and error after error etc.

Can anyone at least write what files to use ? boost/lib/include itp ? Thanks !

Solution
This TFS is full of bugs, I been trying to compile it for an hour or so by now and tried to solve few issues but still too many to solve.
I think he just copied codes from different TFS/OTX servers and I wouldn't recommend using it, I won't do it @ssiwyy158 sorry.
If you wanted me to compile any of the official released TFS or downgraded ones I will do it.
For 0.4 I recommend this one
his tutorial for windows doesn't work, I've tried talking to him both here and on a brazilian forum but he didn't answer. Try using dev c++ like you normaly would for tfs 0.4 and it will work

his tutorial for windows doesn't work, I've tried talking to him both here and on a brazilian forum but he didn't answer. Try using dev c++ like you normaly would for tfs 0.4 and it will work
But i need 64 bits I'll wait for help @M0ustafa because I have tried almost everything

This TFS is full of bugs, I been trying to compile it for an hour or so by now and tried to solve few issues but still too many to solve.
I think he just copied codes from different TFS/OTX servers and I wouldn't recommend using it, I won't do it @ssiwyy158 sorry.
If you wanted me to compile any of the official released TFS or downgraded ones I will do it.

Last edited:
Solution
If you wanted me to compile any of the official released TFS or downgraded ones I will do.
Thank you very much for help @M0ustafa So it's source's fault, not my compiler's aff. 3777 I did it without a problem. Thank You again ! :)

Hello. Can You help me with compile this ? what exactly do I need ? files and programs? Thanks ! 64 bits Windows 7

All time i get error:
1.png

Last edited:
@M0ustafa No, I don't just copy and paste. It's easier to judge than to try to help, right? Really, at the beginning there were a lot of problems. But compare it there. See which one is more stable and bug free. If you think it's bad, do it better!
Thank you very much for help @M0ustafa So it's source's fault, not my compiler's aff. 3777 I did it without a problem. Thank You again ! :)
The correction of the visual studio has already been done. I apologize for what happened!
The last version of the rev, finished.

I don't just copy and paste
I can't remember why I assumed that you did copy/paste, This reply is like one year old.
It's easier to judge than to try to help, right?
I wouldn't write such a reply unless I tried to help/compile for hours and found many errors, I prefer helping than judging, I am trying to avoid any unnecessary discussions or problems.
do it better
Aren't there already too many TFS 0.4 forks with different names/revs?
Anything would be better than waiting 9 months to get an issue fixed.
compiling333.PNG

I can't remember why I assumed that you did copy/paste, This reply is like one year old.

I wouldn't write such a reply unless I tried to help/compile for hours and found many errors, I prefer helping than judging, I am trying to avoid any unnecessary discussions or problems.

Aren't there already too many TFS 0.4 forks with different names/revs?
Anything would be better than waiting 9 months to get an issue fixed.
View attachment 58997
For personal reasons it was not active. But it was great to see that you tried and failed. It's already solved. In a good state of use, use whoever wants
Hugs!

Back