• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 1.0 for 8.6

Really? Well that sux, it's hard to read sarcasm in text when you have no idea if someone has made it yet or not. I really didn't imagine it to be all that hard, especially seeing as how @MartyX has so many client versions for otx server. I mean I know for changing tfs 1.0 for those other client versions isn't going to be that easy, but I hadn't imagined "no one has succeded".

Really? Well that sux, it's hard to read sarcasm in text when you have no idea if someone has made it yet or not. I really didn't imagine it to be all that hard, especially seeing as how @MartyX has so many client versions for otx server. I mean I know for changing tfs 1.0 for those other client versions isn't going to be that easy, but I hadn't imagined "no one has succeded".
on next year is possible see it for my ... in the moment i have extra work

Well it all depends on how the server is developed, I can create 0.4 for most of 8.x versions within an hour.
Same with 1.0, an hour to have all versions working pretty much.

The big parts with 8.6 => 10.41, is the huge code diffrence.
You have to modify ALOT in the datapack itself, war system, market, off training - just the things I can think of atm I have a huge list of things to do and things ive completed.
If you we're asking for ex. 10.3x insted of 10.41 it's mainly removing the button they added and changing the client variables.

Back