• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0] Knight can hold in every Hand a Weapon

domyno2837

Reaction score
Hello OTLand,

I Solved my Problems with the Fast Attack and the Fist Skill. Big Thanks to
Codinablack and Doitforthegains

Now i wanna know how to Edit for TFS 1.0 so the Knight can hold 2 Weapons.
I know i saw the Thread Two weapons for knights!

but i saw this man have problems with that script.. and a bit more down i saw he is using TFS 0.4
There is anything Tutorial for TFS 1.0?

Thanks,

Your, Domy

You need to edit the sources a lot for it to work correctly.
First you need to change so knights can equip two weapons, then you need to alter the damage and decide if it should increase the damage or actually hit twice(like on my server, a player can have dual wield and they will hit twice instead of just increasing the damage).
Adding "dualWield" attribute wont do anything in TFS 1.0.

Thanks for answer

Its not Easy to Just a Character can do a weapon in every hand?
Btw: in what files i need to edit that?

i searched.. but can't find anything good for that

Last edited by a moderator:
Because your an idiot...

Since I came back to these forums every post i see of yours is you asking how to add this or that to your server.. you don't even try.. you just cry "help me!"

Help yourself..

These forums are ridiculous.. thousands of people making shit loads of money on the knowledge of other people's work.

This attitude of why should I learn when I can just ask someone here and they will do it for me for free.

I have not seen 1 ot server on these threads that is unique.. everything is just a copy and paste.

Last edited:
I've made a bare minimum source edit (since I suck at c++) to allow two weapons, about 8 lines changed/added. Then I use onUseWeapon in Lua to implement dual wield. It's an option.

Before you ask, no, I will not do it for you.

EDIT:
Sorry, that came out a bit meaner than I intended.
This is a good place to start: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/src/player.cpp#L2547-L2632

Last edited:
Thanks forgee was an great start.. (i solved the problem now on another way because i thing the vocation will be too strong with my custom weapons) i thing i play around a bit.

Because your an idiot...
this I have nothing more to say
Just: Leave the Request Forum when u do not want to read "Help me"
OkThxBye

Back
Top Bottom