• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0][LUA] Need those functions for 1.0

Matti96

Abyss
Reaction score
Hello :)

I need those functions for 1.0, what are the names of these functions in 1.0 or what are those functions for?

The functions:
getSlotContentInfo
getItemSlotsContent
doAddItemSlot
isRealWeapon
doEnhanceItem

Thank you!

you will need to wait for tfs 1.2 (or 1.1 cant remember now) to come out so Mark will add the possibility to have it I guess, right now all you can do is hire someone or learn how to port them from 0.3 to 1.0

doAddItemSlot can be used using
Code:
player:addItem(itemId[, count = 1[, canDropOnMap = true[, subType = 1[, slot = CONST_SLOT_WHEREEVER]]]])
with the slot parameter.

You can make your own functions for the other functions missing using
Code:
player:getSlotItem(slot)

actually you need to know C++ and tfs source structure =P

Uh okay I have almost no knowledge about c++ :D

doAddItemSlot can be used using
Code:
player:addItem(itemId[, count = 1[, canDropOnMap = true[, subType = 1[, slot = CONST_SLOT_WHEREEVER]]]])
with the slot parameter.

You can make your own functions for the other functions missing using
Code:
player:getSlotItem(slot)

I would do so if I would know what those functions are for, but the person I'm doing this for is afk so I couldnt ask him.

Yeah, you need to find out what they are for and how they work, those are user created functions, they are not based in any TFS version.

Back