• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.0 Starting skills

survivor

Reaction score
Where do I cange the starting skills with 1.0?
Cuz oncreate_players is gone :eek:

yours,

It's in your database, you can either alter the schema.sql or you can use sql commands to alter your already created database....

I did import the schema.sql into the database. It doesn't make the player_skill and it doesn't make oncreate_player like it did with 0.3.6.
I imported these sqls manually, and it does save the values in the player_skill, but when I login it's still at 10. So apperently it is using some other system?

Exactly! You are trying to use a database from 0.3.6, that is the problem... For TFS 1.0 the fields are individual for each skill and NOT nested within player_skills. You really should look at the schema.sql from TFS 1.x, that is where you will see the database structure, but you are trying to use an old database, you would be better off just making a new database, otherwise you will probably experience issues all the way through.....

Back