• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [TFS 1.0] Tibia 10.35 - client crashes

El605

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to create a server for Tibia 10.35. I've downloaded latest source code (with 10.41 support) and changed client version like here:
Code:
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MIN 1035
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 1035
#define CLIENT_VERSION_STR "10.35"
Also I've copied items.otb and items.xml (v10.35) from RME data to server data. And I've created a small map (20 x 20) with one town. Of, course I set my player town id to 1 in database.
But when I log on into the game the client crashes. I don't know where is problem. I tried the same with 10.31 version and it crashes too.
What I'm doing wrong? Tell me, please.

The latest TFS 1.0 does not have "10.41 support" it is limitted to that version, it can only be used for 10.41.
Changing the definition will not revert protocol changes, so you have to do that manually if you know what to do.

Thanks for reply. I think I don't know what to do with protocol. I was looking for 10.31 or 10.35 source code, but I couldn't find them. Everybody gives link to this.

Back