• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.1 [10.77] (Windows 7,8) (32 Bit & 64 Bit)

just too be safe dont download this one go to the official place -.-'

ok.

cause I download few things and this was one of them.

Can someone help me with this? When I run this, the console opens for 1 second and disappears...

o
well it likes to crash after it says it's connecting to the database, but I do have the sql database in there so idk why it would be doing that

O wait I think it's because I didn't change the IP in config
because I'm a fuckwit
nice.

really sorry for multiposting but uh
how the hell do I set up a mysql connection or whatever is needed to connect to the database

Last edited by a moderator:
really sorry for multiposting but uh
how the hell do I set up a mysql connection or whatever is needed to connect to the database
install uniform server, start mysql and apache, create database in phpmyadmin, import schema.sql, create character on an AAC website

Webo, im working alot in this server but have some client bugs, like eat food and close client for example. So u have a tfs 1.1 - 10.41 server? so we can use OTClient and change sprites using Object Builder. Or we can download this in anywere? the TFS Original. Thx dude.

Thx dude, i'll have bitcoins tomorrow and i'll help, see my signature. hahaha

can anybody send me a link on how to run this server , and how to make the website to make accounts???

So when i try to start the .exe it works until it tries to load the script systems, then it says "theforgottenserver.exe has stopped working". Anyone knows why?

can anybody send me a link on how to run this server , and how to make the website to make accounts???
You need to download this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
To create a website you can follow this tutorial: https://otland.net/threads/video-tu...ing-ot-server-website-and-shop-system.166818/

In the beginning of this tutorial it explains how to set up MySQL, for people who have problems with that.

so there is no account manager for this? you need a webiste???
Yes, TFS 1.1 doesn't have an Account Manager. You can also create an account with a query if you want to test things first before creating a website or if you only want to test things.
In you click in the table accounts, then SQL and then INSERT, you get the query to create an account, you just have to change the values then, same goes for creating a character in the table players.

Last edited:
Back