• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.1] Crafting System - ModalWindows

Renamed:
Whetstone (18337) changed to iron ingot
Goosebump leather (22539) changed to raw leather
Yellow powder (6547) changed to gold ore

My items didnt get renamed, what i can do?

Renamed:
Whetstone (18337) changed to iron ingot
Goosebump leather (22539) changed to raw leather
Yellow powder (6547) changed to gold ore

My items didnt get renamed, what i can do?
You can either change them in items.xml to match or you can use notepad++ or another advanced text editor and use ctrl + f and do a replace on all the ones with those names, and you can rename them all to the default names

Hello, I'm trying to use this on TFS 1.2 and after the changes I can't open the server, it simply close :/

EDIT:
nvm I already solved :)

EDIT2:
Works fine in TFS 1.2 as well, thanks a lot Razor :D

Last edited:
Hello, I'm trying to use this on TFS 1.2 and after the changes I can't open the server, it simply close :/

EDIT:
nvm I already solved :)

EDIT2:
Works fine in TFS 1.2 as well, thanks a lot Razor :D
No problem ^_^

I wonder how I can put this skills on the otclient, showing the progress to the player (like fishing) ..there is an way to do that?

because these skills are only storage values, I'm not sure if they can be added to otclient. I haven't tried. But they're based on real skill formulas so it's quite possible. Alternatively, you could make a source edit and add them as actual skills. Again, I'm not sure how to go about doing that. But I can't see why it wouldn't be possible.

@RazorBlade
Dude, now i tried to install the system on my TFS 1.1 and i got this error:
914d35bfc68c4f6bb8035a2c19b3c189.png

@RazorBlade
Dude, now i tried to install the system on my TFS 1.1 and i got this error:
914d35bfc68c4f6bb8035a2c19b3c189.png

Sorry the double post, was a misstake...

Amazing work, ran into some issues with my task system but it got resolved with a few changes on my part. The foundation the system is build on is simply amazing, however the implementation seems bland and lacks flavour due the specific customisation which should be easy enough to accomplish. Great release!

Back