• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action [TFS 1.1] - Slot system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...So I removed dofile('data/lib/001_04_compat.lua') and just added function getitemblahblah and it seems to be working..I'm going to toy around with it to try and fix the problems I have now. But I'll post them here too incase someone knows the solution. 1) Equiping something with +% hp/mana heals hp and mana to full. 2) +%ml isn't working

thanks alot zbisu! awesome to see scripts for 1.1 :D

Updated to 1.1
newest version of script available in first post

@Doitforthegains
1. should be fixed now
2. it works, try with higher ml

i see the items with [.3%] mana ext but i get this error

Code:
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:onLogin
luaAddEvent(). Argument #3 is unsafe
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'addEvent'
        data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:166: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:164>

Lua Script Error: [Main Interface]
in a timer event called from:
(Unknown scriptfile)
data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:73: attempt to index local 'player' (a number value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: ?
        data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:73: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:72>

Howdy i have managed to get everything working except updating my onkill_slot. When ever a monster is killed it drops normal loot and i get the following error in consol. Using TFS 1.1
5BOguuV.png

@zbizu

@nugo
Update your compat.lua

@7804364
Script in first post updated. Let me know if it works without errors in console.

Last edited:

You need to use 1.1 like evil puncker said, however if you are one of those people that absolutely refuse to update until forced into it, then go back and read the different pages on this thread, someone had same problem as you before I am pretty sure, otherwise a good place to start looking would be on line 158, pretty sure what you need to do is change in

function onEquip(player

to function onEquip(cid

and add underneath it

local player = Player(cid)

@nugo
Update your compat.lua

@7804364
Script in first post updated. Let me know if it works without errors in console.
no, when someone trys to login it errors out on tfs 1.0

David has logged in.

Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:eek:nLogin
data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:133: attempt to index local 'player' (a number value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:133: in function 'equip'
data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:165: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/slot.lua:164>
David has logged out.

@7804364
for 1.0 replace:
Code:
function onLogin(player)
to
Code:
function onLogin(cid)
local player = Player(cid)

I get the following error when you equip an item

3LHmyQZ.png

use TFS 1.1

Will check that tomorow.
There is a small mistake in onLogin, but I'm posting from a phone now. Editing post using my terrible mobile browser may ruin whole script.

can anyone help me out here im getting this error and cannot log in for some reason im using tfs1.1 and 10.76 client i install everything and tried all the other solutions abut i can't get it up and running i get this error
oo869l0qx
http://postimg.org/image/oo869l0qx/

He seems to be a pro at writing messy code xD
This isen't really a 1.1 script, I suppose the function is in the compat.lua file.
Check if it is (getPlayerSlotItem) and in that case add the compat.lua file, otherwise rewrite the script.

He seems to be a pro at writing messy code xD
This isen't really a 1.1 script, I suppose the function is in the compat.lua file.
Check if it is (getPlayerSlotItem) and in that case add the compat.lua file, otherwise rewrite the script.
i ahve compat lua file i dont kow how to rewreite the script im just learng lua i mosly can copy and paste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back