• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter TFS 1.2 8.0 NPC/ACTION/LUA CODER - Paying good Job

danne3131

Solutions
Reaction score
Ive got a TFS 1.2 downgraded to 8.0 by Ninja on otland wich u have probarly seen,
What i have is the 8.0 server, a 7.6 map wich i will add liberty bay and svargrond to lateron.

This is the server wich i use: https://github.com/ninjalulz/forgottenserver/tree/8.0

The server does not have any actions/quests/npc's atm..

-Step 1
We will start by fixing the NPC's able to buy/sell all the items wich is correct according to the protocol 8.0.
For a helping hand we could look into the NPC's of 7.6 from the cip files and see whats in there to be more detailed!

-Step 2
When we have the Npcs working correctly with the selling/buying and speech's, lateron if still intrested in doing more work we will start to continue working focusing on quests

Ofc i will pay for the work, but first i want to see some of the work u can since its alot of work if ur intrested! We can split payments so its comfortable for both of us!

Cheers!

Hope you got it! :)

Sincerely,
Yours Daniel.

Back