• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent [TFS 1.2] Hunger Games Event [with maps]

It works for 1.2?
Id installed at my server and checked 20 times.. all the files ok.. but the event doesnt start.. the player give the command !join hunger games and the queue is over that.. but dont start it... neither the broadcast message that there is not enough players.. or something like this..
Someone can help me?

I apologize for the long hiatus, have you tried increasing the time in globalevents/hunger.lua at line 136
from
Code:
teleportThing(60)
to
Code:
teleportThing(600)

this will change the delay of the very first hunger games after a server startup from 1 minute to 10 minutes, giving players enough time to join rather than waiting a full hour for the next one.

Updated to fix bug where the event didn't restart every hour.

This should really be uploaded to the thread because as we have seen in the past a lot of media server's go out of business or accounts become inactive.

Attachments

Back