• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 (i think) 10.98 server, [Error - mysql_real_query] \ Thread stack overrun:, wont allow me to delete characters

Raukohin

Reaction score
Hey guys, i know me again... im having this issue pop up now that ive tried deleting a bunch of test characters, they wont disappear from the account and i cant even delete them manually from the website admin panel, i get the same error about thread stacks... heres the whole code error right from the server prompt

> Initializing gamestate
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: DELETE FROM players WHERE deletion != 0 AND deletion < 1590599516
Message: Thread stack overrun: 18392 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 160000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.

Solution
You need to change in MySQL configuration (my.ini or my.cnf) the thread_stack option, for example from 128k to 256k.

If you use Uniform Server, then here's the solution:

If you use linux, then the file is most probably
/etc/mysql/my.cnf
You need to change in MySQL configuration (my.ini or my.cnf) the thread_stack option, for example from 128k to 256k.

/etc/mysql/my.cnf

Solution

/etc/mysql/my.cnf
Yes that was it! i just had to change the my.ini thread stack from 128 to 256 ty so much!!

i dont mean to be a pain but if youve got the time maybe you can help me with one other question so i dont need to make a new thread?? i can ask here or maybe PM you?

and making a new thread with question to get an answer is an excellent thing because if someone have the same problem he will find an answer by searching, if you solve an issue by PM the solution is not here for everyone to see

and making a new thread with question to get an answer is an excellent thing because if someone have the same problem he will find an answer by searching, if you solve an issue by PM the solution is not here for everyone to see
great point! thanks for the help guys

Back