• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 myAAC player editor wont load towns

Raukohin

Reaction score
I tried to be as informative as i could in that title, im new to this, ive gone through the entire process of setting up a working server, and website, but when im in the admin panel and i try to edit the characters from the player editor the drop down menu where you select "Town" is just completely empty, and when i try to save it says "Town can contain only numbers." and "Town cannot be longer than 11 digits." and cancels the update of the characters info. but when i log into the server i appear right where the "town 1" temple position is set, and in the phpmyadmin player list they are all listed to be in town "1"

as far as i can tell, everything else works 100% including the websites account and character creation, i just cant seem to edit characters because of this town error.

Attachments

Did you setup towns in config.php?
haha probably not, its been years since ive messed with any of this, what exactly should i be looking for in the config.php? im gunna open it and take a look now
Post automatically merged:

haha probably not, its been years since ive messed with any of this, what exactly should i be looking for in the config.php? im gunna open it and take a look now
my man that was the problem, i fixed it, ty so much!

I also have the same problem, I have the cities set in confic and it doesn't show in admin myacc
Are yo
God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio
u using numbers and not names ? He clearly stated fix is in the config so you should post your config if you want help as nobody is wizard enough to read from your mind

Also respect for this otland name along with picture lol!

'towns' => array(
0 => 'No Town',
1 => 'Tutorial City',
5 => 'AbDendriel',
6 => 'Carlin',
8 => 'Thais',
9 => 'Venore',
10 => 'Ankrahmun',
11 => 'Edron',
12 => 'Farmine',
13 => 'Darashia',
14 => 'Liberty Bay',