• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 .NPC Question

afg94

Reaction score
Hello im trying to make that an npc gives me a container with items inside for a quest, im using the real cipsoft npc from 7.7, the ones that are in .npc files, here is an example.
Code:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# albert.npc: Datenbank für den Heiler Albert

Name = "Albert"
Sex = male
Race = 1
Outfit = (130,78-0-49-95)
Home = [33312,31762,7]
Radius = 3
GoStrength = 10

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",!      -> "Welcome in my humble hut, %N."
ADDRESS,"hi$",!         -> *
ADDRESS,!               -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!         -> "Please wait a moment, %N.", Queue
BUSY,"hi$",!            -> *
BUSY,"heal$",Burning>0 -> "You are burning. I will help you.", Burning(0,0), EffectOpp(15)
BUSY,"heal$",Poison>0  -> "You are poisoned. I will help you.", Poison(0,0), EffectOpp(14)
BUSY,"heal$",HP<40     -> "You are looking really bad. Let me heal your wounds.", HP=40, EffectOpp(13)
BUSY,"heal$"           -> "You aren't looking really bad. Sorry, I can't help you."
BUSY,!                  -> NOP
VANISH,!                -> "If you are heavily wounded or poisoned, feel free to return for a healing."

"bye"            -> "Good bye, %N!", Idle
"job"            -> "I am a healer."
"name"           -> "My Name is Albert Fibulanian."
"tibia"          -> "Tibia is a world big enough for everyone. I wish people would realize that."
"thais"          -> "The sinful city of Thais is a monument of corruption and murder. I am glad I left for Edron and thank the gods every day for this isle."
"edron"          -> *
"god"            -> "The gods of good take care of us."
"king"           -> "The king does much to enhance the life of his people, but he could do more."
"tibianus"       -> *
"army"           -> "I dream of times which see no need for armies or warriors."
"banor"          -> *
"ferumbras"      -> "The fallen one is a perfect example where evil leads us to."
"excalibug"      -> "It's only another instrument of pain and destruction."
"news"           -> "I have only news about weather, taxes, and harvests. I heared nothing that might interest a traveller like you."
"daniel"         -> "I healed his wounds, but nothing can heal his soul after the betrayal of some of his knightly brethren."
"kaine"          -> "Another victim of his own ambitions. I mourn for his soul."

"heal$",Burning>0 -> "You are burning. I will help you.", Burning(0,0), EffectOpp(15)
"heal$",Poison>0  -> "You are poisoned. I will help you.", Poison(0,0), EffectOpp(14)
"heal$",HP<40     -> "You are looking really bad. Let me heal your wounds.", HP=40, EffectOpp(13)
"heal$"           -> "You aren't looking really bad. Sorry, I can't help you."
"time"           -> "Now, it is %T."
}
I know how to add items with the npcs, but not inside a container, I can do it with actions with something like this:
Code:
local bp = player:addItem()
bp:addItem()
but not directly with the npcs, someone told me I need to edit the source but im not really sure, and if I need to do that, could someone help me telling me which source files I have to take a look at?
Thanks for you time

Back