• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 PHP [on linux: chmod]

danylook2

Reaction score
Anyone got this error on Acc maker I am using TFS 1.2 + Gesior ACC MAKER on VPS Debiuan 8 64 bit and its looks like this please help me i try to fix it on my on but run out of ideas ..
_________________________________________________________________________________
STEP start
Informations
Welcome to Gesior Account Maker installer. After 5 simple steps account maker will be ready to use!
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: config/config.php - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache/flags - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_usercounter.txt - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_serverstatus.txt - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: custom_scripts - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: install.txt - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
___________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for respond my Website is on /var/www/html
I use this command but is say Error and it's not working

root@vps306421:/var/html# sudo chmod g+w config/config.php cache cache/* custom_scripts install.txt
root@vps306421:/var/html#
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: config/config.php - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache/flags - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_usercounter.txt - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: cache/DONT_EDIT_serverstatus.txt - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: custom_scripts - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
CANNOT WRITE TO FILE: install.txt - edit file access for PHP [on linux: chmod]
The same error .

Last edited:
Ok. well,
move to the directory where is the file config/config.php by using command "cd" (example: cd /var/www/html/accmaker/)
then use the command sudo chmod g+w config/config.php

do this for the other files

Back