• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS 1.2 Relogging sends character to temple and runs firstitems.xml

freaked1

Solutions
Reaction score
** I realise the title is wrong, should be "TFS 1.2 Relogging sends character back to temple and runs firstitems.xml"**

Hello! I have compiled my TFS first with rewards and after that I have tried to get critical hits and leech to work.
When I use the version with leech + critical hits and I relog I get sent back to temple and get the firstitems again.
If I change items and such I keep the new item I got + skills and such and get the firstitems in my backpack + teleported to temple after relog.

I can't find out what is wrong and have been looking through iologindata.cpp but can't find anything on it there.
I have compared iologindata.cpp with original + the one with leech/crit and can't find anything that seems off.
Do any of you have a clue on what it could be? What file do you need to help me further?

PS: When using the compiled version with rewards it works, and also if I use the leech+crit and logout and then change to reward and login I am at the same spot I logged out on. So it seems to be something when logging in with the leech+crit compiled version.

EDIT: I start by putting the iologindata.cpp here:

[C#] iologindata.cpp - Pastebin.com

EDIT: Changed to OTX3, now I get everything to work as it should :)

Last edited:
The save system is working, it is somewhere when it loads the player that something happens.
All skills and items are saved, same with position. I have checked DB and everything saves fine. It is when it loads the player logging in that he gets sent to temple and firstitems.xml runs.

Back