• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.2] Revive system + resurrection spell by Zbizu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got problem to make the buttons work for OT Client. Anyone has an fix for that?

You have to change group 0 flags...

@zbizu nice script
That won't fix the problem. In the original script I had to teleport the player to the temple and then teleport back to where the player died, so the monsters lose the target.

fixed
@Colors' solution seems working, but only if a player decides to move

Last edited:
anyone knows why this script doesn't allow otclient users to move?
that's a bug and is not intended

@Colors
nvm first post updated with weird solution
can't think of anything better

Last edited:
When you enter any player happens in the image below error.

LyoUGit.jpg

My version is 1.2....

But, don't open the "DeathModal" and don't cure..

I need include "local Player = Player(cid)", in start the modaldeath.lua or in function Login?
JVctdz4.png

rB8ahOx.png

My version is 1.2....

But, don't open the "DeathModal" and don't cure..

I need include "local Player = Player(cid)", in start the modaldeath.lua or in function Login?
JVctdz4.png

rB8ahOx.png

I'm having the same problem , the message to use to revive item does not appear , only the normal death , the player can not use magic to revive , and made the same way as is the tutorial.

tfs 1.2 also

Is possible exclude red and black skull to use ?

Good evening, I found some details that might have changes ..
For example I died surrounded by dragon and pressed in wait I could not ctrl + g or ctrl + q and log back in and come back when I wanted to, or move the doll, so I had to wait for 30min.
It would be nice if the player could choose to get back or not ..

You have to change group 0 flags...

@zbizu nice script

Your signature "Please i'm learning english, if i wrote something wrong or unusual/uncommon, correct me quoting my post. i'll like your post..."

Is not right it should be

"Please, I'm learning English, if I write something wrong or unusual/uncommon, correct me quoting my post. I'll like your post..."
Good evening, I found some details that might have changes ..
For example I died surrounded by dragon and pressed in wait I could not ctrl + g or ctrl + q and log back in and come back when I wanted to, or move the doll, so I had to wait for 30min.
It would be nice if the player could choose to get back or not ..

There is an option for that. "Kill me now" or something

I made this simple revive apple system based on your idea. I place it right in with my playerdeath.lua. Then declare it in creaturescripts.xml and login.lua.

[EDIT] I tested this once, meaning I only used 1 apple to test this. Then after apple was consumed, player did die.

Code:
local aor = {id = 2674, count = 1}

function onPrepareDeath(creature, killer) --apple of rejuvenation/revive system
    if creature:getItemCount(aor.id) == 0 then return true end

creature:addHealth(creature:getMaxHealth())
    creature:removeItem(aor.id, aor.count)
    creature:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "Apple of Rejuvenation")
    return false
end

@Jeffro
auto resurrection will make you lose all your revive items so if you are trapped you're going to lose all of them and die anyway
unless you add tp to temple also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back