• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 Reward Chest

oualid6496

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I just tryd to add the reward chest of @MatheusMkalo https://otland.net/threads/reward-chest-boss-reward-tfs-1-2.238554/ but while compiling im getting alot of errors, even tho I did everything as it says in the thread. If I compile it without the changes that I made im not getting any errors. So the compiling isn't the problem but it has something to do with the changes that I made.

These are some of the errors
Code:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>  otpch.cpp
1>  actions.cpp
1>  ban.cpp
1>  baseevents.cpp
1>  bed.cpp
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\bed.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\bed.cpp)
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\actions.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\actions.cpp)
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\baseevents.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\baseevents.cpp)
1>  chat.cpp
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\chat.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\chat.cpp)
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\ban.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\ban.cpp)
1>  combat.cpp
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\combat.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\combat.cpp)
1>  commands.cpp
1>  condition.cpp
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\commands.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\commands.cpp)
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\condition.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\condition.cpp)
1>  configmanager.cpp
1>  connection.cpp
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\configmanager.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\configmanager.cpp)
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\connection.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\connection.cpp)
1>  container.cpp
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\container.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\container.cpp)
1>  creature.cpp
1>c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(493): error C2365: 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator' (compiling source file ..\src\creature.cpp)
1>  c:\local\server_data_10.96\global\sources\src\const.h(486): note: see declaration of 'ITEM_REWARD_CHEST' (compiling source file ..\src\creature.cpp)
1>  creatureevent.cpp
1>  cylinder.cpp
1>  database.cpp

here is the full list of the errors (text file)

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Send me your source pack. I try compile.
Like I said before the compiling isn't the problem because before I made the changes it compiled without any errors :/ I think there was something wrong with the sources since I wasn't using the official tfs 1.2 sources. Anyway now it's working but not 100% it seems that when 2 people are killing a boss the loot doesn't get split but it gets doubled.

Back