• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 Strange walking for players and monsters

Jompi

A hoagie in disguise.
Solutions
Reaction score
So this is what I am having a problem with:
Creatures that walk slow, when they are chasing or walking towards a player they kind of walk choppy towards the player, it's like they can't finish walking the SQM before switching to the next one

This is how it looks:

There is also a problem with monsters. When a player is close but in PZ they will walk sort of regularly, with the small pause between changing SQM, but when they have targeted a player they go berserk and never stops, they run all over the place.
The problem also affects players, when you mapclick or sidestep the character will fly back.

As I show here:

Last edited:
Bamp

I updated the thread with a lot more information about the problem. Hopefully someone knows what I must do to fix this..

Last edited by a moderator:
Still nothing.. Is it a compiling error or something in the datapack? Is the server supposed to be like this?

Back