• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.2] TeamBattle + King of the Hill - Server Events

Add me on Discord, I can help on there. My time is limited so don't expect a response right away.

tried teambattle event it worked without errors but red and blue teams same team players can attack each others and when someone die it is not added that he died so he bug the whole event

tried teambattle event it worked without errors but red and blue teams same team players can attack each others and when someone die it is not added that he died so he bug the whole event

Did you install it correctly and make sure its configured for your map? I tested it before I put in my old server and I have never had a problem.

Anyone tested on Nostalrius or should I be the first?

@Znote how do you make an event tab connected with Team Battle?
an example: "Team Battle will start in X days, XHours, XMin, XSeconds"

Note: Some Functions may not work if haven't installed them. My distro is heavily modified so I don't have any problem, also I tested on TFS 1.2 and OTX 0.3.7 and never had a problem without editing sources.

Code:
>
>> Loading config: config.lua
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 10.3.6
>> Running database manager
> Optimizing table myaac_monsters... [success]
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items
>> Loading script systems
>> Loading lua libs
[Warning - Event::checkScript] Event onThink not found. scripts/koh.lua
>> Loading lua scripts
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading lua monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Checking world type... PVP-ENFORCED
>> Loading map
> Map size: 34143x33812.

Solved. Sorry.

Code:
rusaskii has logged in.
ERROR: King of the Hill is already running.
[Error - GlobalEvents::think] Failed to execute event: King of the Hill
> Broadcasted message: "King of the Hill will begin in 4 minutes! Head to the teleport to join the event."

after !teambattle cancel

Last edited:
Teambattle: When the event starts, the client throws the debug :( There are no errors in the console TFS 1.2 pls help me

Teambattle: When the event starts, the client throws the debug :( There are no errors in the console TFS 1.2 pls help me
Sama here. Even though the characters are spawned and teleported correctly. Client 8.6 and nekiro downgrade

Last edited:

Sama here. Even though the characters are spawned and teleported correctly. Client 8.6 and nekiro downgrade

The only thing I can think of is the outfit conditions that would be debugging your client. If someone would like to convert to make it work on 8.60, be my guest, however I do not have time to look into it.

The only thing I can think of is the outfit conditions that would be debugging your client. If someone would like to convert to make it work on 8.60, be my guest, however I do not have time to look into it.
Thanks for replying. Any idea where to start?
I'm guessing this is the code in question..

Lua:
CONDITION_TEAM_A_MALE = createConditionObject(CONDITION_OUTFIT)
setConditionParam(CONDITION_TEAM_A_MALE, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, -1)
addOutfitCondition(CONDITION_TEAM_A_MALE, 0, 131, TEAM_BATTLE_A.color, TEAM_BATTLE_A.color, TEAM_BATTLE_A.color, TEAM_BATTLE_A.color)

CONDITION_TEAM_A_FEMALE = createConditionObject(CONDITION_OUTFIT)
setConditionParam(CONDITION_TEAM_A_FEMALE, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, -1)
addOutfitCondition(CONDITION_TEAM_A_FEMALE, 0, 139, TEAM_BATTLE_A.color, TEAM_BATTLE_A.color, TEAM_BATTLE_A.color, TEAM_BATTLE_A.color)

CONDITION_TEAM_B_MALE = createConditionObject(CONDITION_OUTFIT)
setConditionParam(CONDITION_TEAM_B_MALE, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, -1)
addOutfitCondition(CONDITION_TEAM_B_MALE, 0, 131, TEAM_BATTLE_B.color, TEAM_BATTLE_B.color, TEAM_BATTLE_B.color, TEAM_BATTLE_B.color)

CONDITION_TEAM_B_FEMALE = createConditionObject(CONDITION_OUTFIT)
setConditionParam(CONDITION_TEAM_B_FEMALE, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, -1)
addOutfitCondition(CONDITION_TEAM_B_FEMALE, 0, 139, TEAM_BATTLE_B.color, TEAM_BATTLE_B.color, TEAM_BATTLE_B.color, TEAM_BATTLE_B.color)

Back