• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.2] Tibia 7.4

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLanders,
Please READ EVERYTHING carefully

Today I am here to present you 1.2 downgraded (Downgraded from Nostalrius 7.7) to work with 7.4, this would not have been possible without @Ezzz

If you're compiling under Windows, the sources were made to be compiled only under VS.

If you want to compile it under Linux, apply this patch: ( Using git, you can use this command "git apply path/to/patch" )
Tested on: Xubuntu 18.04 with codeblocks (thanks to @hans henrik for this patch)

You should also note that you should use OTC and not CIP Client as it will most probably crash or not let you log in at all.

In this source, the outfit ids are 8 bit ints, not 16 bit ints (I think in 7.4 it is 16bits?), meaning you have to keep the u8 bytes, which you will eventually change again to u16 to support outfit window.

As for map editing, you must use the one I have attached below.

This is not a download-run server, if you do not know what you are doing, this is not for you!

Keep in mind, this is a contribution from me to the community as a thank you. Any negative comments are not welcomed..

Attachments

Approved, but what is the github repo url? Would be nice to have a place where updates could come in. I don't see why linux compatibility is intentionally separated into a git patch?

Approved, but what is the github repo url? Would be nice to have a place where updates could come in. I don't see why linux compatibility is intentionally separated into a git patch?
There is no github url yet for a reason. After seeing how the community reacted to this thread [Huge] Raising money to move forward... (https://otland.net/threads/huge-raising-money-to-move-forward.263461/) , I was disgusted and had no intentions to release this to the public, yet I did because I wanted to contribute and thank those who actually stood by my side. I think this might be the last downgrade I release from my side because right now I have no motivation to spend time or money on something I get hate on and no appreciation.

As for the git patch, the code is relying on MSVC, which had a bug, msvc defines unit16_t before including stdint.h, so, the uint16_t bug is why the patch was needed (to compile on g++ / linux, anyway), doesn't have to be a git patch tho, it should be fully compatible with MSVC so just apply it to the main sources, also it was just how he sent the patch to me (in git), no good reason for it

Nice Work Boyzzz :)
Thank you

For 8.0/8.42 please :p
Nothing planned so far

In this source, the outfit ids are 8 bit ints, not 16 bit ints (I think in 7.4 it is 16bits?), meaning you have to keep the u8 bytes, which you will eventually change again to u16 to support outfit window.

- it's the other way around, in tibia 7.4 the outfit id's are 8 bit, but as of tibia 7.7 (and in TFS1.2) outfit id's are 16 bits

There is no github url yet for a reason. After seeing how the community reacted to this thread [Huge] Raising money to move forward... (https://otland.net/threads/huge-raising-money-to-move-forward.263461/) , I was disgusted and had no intentions to release this to the public, yet I did because I wanted to contribute and thank those who actually stood by my side. I think this might be the last downgrade I release from my side because right now I have no motivation to spend time or money on something I get hate on and no appreciation.

As for the git patch, the code is relying on MSVC, which had a bug, msvc defines unit16_t before including stdint.h, so, the uint16_t bug is why the patch was needed (to compile on g++ / linux, anyway), doesn't have to be a git patch tho, it should be fully compatible with MSVC so just apply it to the main sources, also it was just how he sent the patch to me (in git), no good reason for it

Thank you

Nothing planned so far
This is what the community's demand had told you and not supporting something is the bad part of all this. but how good do you make this contribution you are grateful

Map Editor saying:
"Could not locate metadata and/or sprite files, please navigate to your client assets 7.70 installation folder."

Even when selecting a clean 7.70 installation folder, why?

Map Editor saying:
"Could not locate metadata and/or sprite files, please navigate to your client assets 7.70 installation folder."

Even when selecting a clean 7.70 installation folder, why?
You need to select a true Tibia 7.7 folder, not some random folder with invalid signatures.

if your sprites and data files signatures are invalid, in the select client version options of RME, de-select "check file signatures"

which aac are you using with this distribution? I tested with gesior and znote but they're not supporting "id"-"name" old account structure.

which aac are you using with this distribution? I tested with gesior and znote but they're not supporting "id"-"name" old account structure.
You’ll have to find an AAC that works for TFS 1.2+ and has oldschool support, account numbers instead of account names. You’ll have to downgrade Znote/Gesior yourself to support 7.7 structure (account IDs instead of account names). No idea if there is any out there.

how to compile it, can anyone help me? I only need to create the engine and run it, just for self fun... thanks!

if you are looking for that just run an othire server it comes already compiled
I've been searching for one already compiled, but I cannot find nothing... :C... A lot of time since i haven't visit otland.. I can realize that you only upload datapacks with sources to compile by ourselves.. but I don't know how to do it by myself :(... where can I read a very newbie guide?

is this a real newbie guide?
Okay, so I must ask for a retarded guide... pls :(
Ask yourself if you want to spend a lot of time with that, it's not only to compile the engine, you will find a lot of troubles after that.

someone can send me a good engine without malicious things :D! thanks <3

Back